How does a concrete batching plant work?
Concrete batching plant function is that combining the aggregates, cementitious materials, chemical admixtures, and water is mixing together to produce hydraulic cement concrete. Concrete batch plant can be used for ready-mix concrete and large constructi
- Quick Inquiry
Concrete batching plant function is that combining the aggregates, cementitious materials, chemical admixtures, and water is mixing together to produce hydraulic cement concrete. Concrete batch plant can be used for ready-mix concrete and large construction projects.
1. A batch of concrete is the amount of material mixed at one time. Sequencing is the order that materials are batched. A typical batch of concrete includes water, admixtures, coarse aggregate, fine aggregate, cementitious materials (cement, fly ash, ground granulated blast furnace slag, ultra fine fly ash). Using wheel loader pour them in the aggregate hopper. Accurate proportioning or batching of these materials per approved mix design is essential to producing concrete with satisfactory properties.
2. These materials are fed by conveyor belts in the left side.Cementitious materials, water, and chemical admixtures are supplied from the right side. Once all the ingredients are put into the mixer, they are mixed thoroughly and dumped into the trucks.
3. The batching is done by computerized control system. Charging the mixer consists of transferring all of the weighed or measured materials from weigh hoppers and silos into the central-mixer. Aggregates are ribbon loaded on conveyor belts. Initial blending takes place on the feed belt. This initial blending enhances mixer performance.
4. The materials should weighed by cement weighing system
5. Conveying the mixture materials in concrete mixers (twin shaft mixer or planetary mixer) to begin mixing cement, sand and other materials together.The blades or paddles and the mixing action of a central-mix drum are quite different than a truck mixer, where there is little folding action compared with that in a stationary mixer.
6. Mixing time begins after all materials have been added to the mixer. Uniformity of Concrete is required.
7. After mix concrete, Central-mixed concrete is transported in non-agitating trucks, truck mixers, or agitating trucks.
8. When non-agitating trucks are used to haul the concrete, the haul distance should not be far. Transporting concrete in dump trucks in a long distance can cause segregation and non-uniform consistency due to bleeding and setting.
The concrete batching plants can working continuously, and concrete batching plant installation should be in accordance to manufacturer’s guidelines or professional person do it.
Need more information?
Send us a message and a qualified representative will get back to you shortly.